“Team Get Lit dominated the World Sailfish Championship, the richest tournament of its kind in the world, with a tournament-record 22 releases in winning its third title in the million dollar event’s seven-year history. Their first place finish earned the team over $340,000 in winnings. Congratulations to Team Get Lit. To win this tournament three times is an unbelievable feat. They’re the only team to win more than once."
- Chris King – Executive Director/CEO - World Sailfish Championship
“Perenniel Powerhouse Peter Miller of the Get Lit Fishing Team took First Place in the Miami Raft Tournament. This event Holds Quite A Bit of Cache among big name anglers in south Florida.”
- Bill Kearney – editor of World Wide Angler Magazine
“well, repeated success in competitive big-game angling is just as tough as winning multiple Stanley Cups or World Series Titles, And on the waters off miami, a dynasty fishing team is emerging, It’s name is get lit”.
- Patrick Sciacca – editor of the big game tournament guide
“Get Lit owner Kitt Toomey has assembled an all-star team that seems to be in contention for first place in nearly every tournament in which they choose to compete”.
- Jim Simons - Publisher and CEO of the World Billfish Series
“Incredible accomplishments have occurred over the past year, in the Southeast Division of the World Billfish Series. Peter Miller capped the season with his third consecutive divisional title. This is an unparalleled feat in the history of the sport”.
- Jim Simons – Publisher and CEO of the World Billfish Series
“When the dust settled, the GET LIT, a 53 Viking with anglers Kitt Toomey and Peter Miller landed in first place for the third time in row. Along the way they established another tournament record – 35 sailfish releases in a single day.”
- Tom Twyford – President and Tournament Director of the Palm Beach Fishing Club
“It’s become a very familiar sight: The GET LIT backing into her slip with plenty of release flags flying from the riggers”
- Tony Albelo – Tournament Director Miami Mayors Cup and The Sailfish Kickoff
“ Once again the GET LIT steams their way to the top of the leaderboard.”
- John Molfetto – Assistant Editor of The World Billfish Series Magazine
“It’s a familiar situation for GET LIT, perhaps one of the most consistent and competitive in the history of South Florida tournament sailfishing”.
- John Molfetto – Assistant Editor of the World Billfish Series Magazine
“There is no such thing as a comfortable lead over Get Lit,” Neber said. “We were nervous as heck, because Get Lit is the number-one team on the East Coast and they can put you to bed quickly”.
- Joe Neber - Owner and CEO of Contender Boats
“The Get Lit team has the coordination and timing to make most pro football teams jealous. These guys are the current dynasty of South Florida billfishing”.
- David Conway – Florida Sportsman Magazine/ July 2007